Dear Members of the NCBA,
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic our normal conference was canceled. We are excited to announce we will be having a virtual conference on September 17, 7:45am-12:00pm. Please register for the event here.
Please see the attached schedule of presentations we will be having.
- Prescott’s Inc – Brian Bergan, Surgical Microscope Basics and first responder training.
- GE Healthcare – Jessie Rockteacher, a vender approach to Covid -19 and The New Normal during a pandemic for service and training.
- Nuvolo/Mayo Clinic – A joint conversation on the implementation of a modern CMMS.
- AAMI – Danielle McGeary, AAMI updates on HTM Activities and projects.
- NCBA Business Meeting – Secretary and Treasurer Reports. Election of Secretary and Vice President for the executive team, Old and New Business.
- Joint Commission – JC updates presented by Thomas Todro.
Please mark your calendars. We will be using our GoTo Meetings account for the conference. Allowing both a visual presentation along with the opportunity to participate and ask questions. Information will be sent out in a few days with the meeting format.
Eric Klepper – President
Patrick McCurry – Vice President
Sean Tupper – Treasurer
Heather Johnson – Secretary